20x Mil Dot reticle
Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
- 6.5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for tactical, long range, predator/varmint, and target applications.
- Mil Dot reticle is useful for helping estimate range, windage and bullet hold-over. Good for long distance shooters and hunters who need the ranging ability. The Mil Dot subtensions are accurate at 14x.
- Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- 30mm main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
- Tall capped turrets allow quick and easy field adjustments.
Mil Dot Reticle
Originating from the US Marine Corps., this reticle is useful for helping to estimate range, windage and bullet holdover. Good for long distance shooters/hunters needing ranging ability.
Read the Mil Dot Reticle manual for details on using the reticle for ranging, windage compensation, and estimating proper holdover on longer shots.