Leupold with Mil Dot reticle
The official spotting scope of the U.S. Armys new XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS), the Mark 4 12-40x60mm Tactical spotting scope is ideally suited for use as part of a shooting team. It features either a Mil Dot or Tactial Milling Reticle, and you can outfit it with a variety of performance-enhancing accessories. Powerful, with bright, clear optics, its also supremely rugged and waterproof. Its for all these reasons that the Mark 4 spotting scope is highly prized by hunters and shooters everywhere, as well.
- The official spotting scope of the U.S. Armys XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS).
- The Multicoat 4 lens system optimizes light transmission for peak brightness, resolution, and contrast, even at the highest magnification settings.
- Folded light path technology provides powerful magnification in a lightweight, compact design (just 12.4" long and 37 oz).
- The Front Focal reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image, so you can estimate range at any power setting using the Mil Dot Reticle.
- The universal, -20 thread tripod attachment is standard.
- Digital camera compatible, it makes capturing images easy.
- The McCann Rail accessory allows you to adapt your spotting scope for night-vision and other accessories.
- Accessories for the Mark 4 spotting scope give you powerful, performance enhancements for a variety of tactical situations and weather conditions.
- Includes a protective, soft-side case that remains on the spotting scope during viewing for maximum utility.
- Incredibly rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Actual Magnification: 12.7x - 38.1x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 168 - 52
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 56 - 18
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 3.2 - 1.0
- Weight: 37.0 oz / 1049 g
- Length: 12.4 in / 315 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 60
- Twilight Factor: 26.8 - 48.9
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.8 - 1.5
- Eye Relief (mm): 30.0 - 30.0