Mil Dot or MOA reticle
- Rifle scope
- 4-16x magnification
- 40mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing*)
- 6 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 23 ft to 5.8 ft field of view
- 3.2" to 3.0" eye relief
- 10mm to 2.5mm exit pupil
- 22.3 oz.
- 14.57" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, hex screw & high Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
Hunt and eliminate pests just about any time of the day or night, regardless of the lighting conditions, if you have this scope. If your target animal has a light brown coat, you can use a reticle color that contrasts sharply with it, giving you greater odds of a one-shot kill. Same goes with shooting animals that would ordinarily make the traditional black reticle useless. Just turn on the reticle, and you're good to go.