Leapers 3-12x44 Mil Dot
UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12X44 F.S. IE Scope with AO Mil-dot, 36 Colors EZ-TAP Feature
- Scope features 30-millimeter tube with multi emerald-coated lenses for optimized light transmission
- Built on True Strength Platform, scope is completely sealed and nitrogen-filled for shock-, fog-, and rain-proof performance
- Three-to-12X magnification; 30-millimeter tube diameter and 44-millimeter objective diameter; 34'-8.4' field of view at 100 yards
- 84-to-72-millimeter eye relief; 13.1-to-3.7-millimeter exit pupil; 0.25-inch click value at 100 yards; 356-millimeter length and 25.6-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
A Zero Locking target turret prevents losing your zero setting due to bumps or recoil.This scope from UTG features a 30-millimeter tube with multi emerald-coated lenses for optimized light transmission. Built on the company's True Strength Platform, the scope is completely sealed and nitrogen-filled for shock-, fog-, and rain-proof performance. Smart Spherical Structure (SSS) achieves simplified, strengthened inner and outer tube interaction for precise and responsive W/E adjustment and recoil resistance.
An Illumination Enhancing (IE) reticle offers multi-color mode with a full spectrum of 36 colors for personalized illumination and all-environment shooting, as well as the original RGB mode of red/green illumination with seven brightness settings, to enhance reticle visibility and target acquisition in difficult conditions.
Innovative, low-profile illumination control offer two soft, ergonomic control buttons designed for natural, smooth, and quick-reaching hand/finger operation. A special circuit and housing design provides uninterrupted illumination, even under heavy recoil. Zero Locking and Zero Resetting target turrets have consistent, precise 1/4 MOA per click windage and elevation adjustment. A Side Wheel Adjustable Turret (SWAT) offers parallax adjustment from ten yards to infinity. Also included are an integrated angled front sunshade, flip-open lens cap, and quick-detach Picatinny/Weaver rings.
- Three-to-12X magnification
- 30-millimeter tube diameter
- 44-millimeter objective diameter
- 34'-8.4' field of view at 100 yards
- 84-to-72-millimeter eye relief
- 13.1-to-3.7-millimeter exit pupil
- 0.25-inch click value at 100 yards
- 356-millimeter length
- 25.6-ounce weight
- Parallax setting of ten yards to infinity
- Runs on CR2032 batteries