Online Mil Dot Training
Integrate and synchronize delivery of near-term doctrine-based MC training and education with other DOTMLPF resources; coordinate for development of future MC training and education
Integrate and synchronize delivery of near-term doctrine-based MC training and education with other DOTMLPF resources; coordinate for development of future MC training and education. - Provide Training Developer workload management for CAC FM Proponents - Coordinate training and education processes and products for all CAC FM Proponents
- Develop, manage, and implement the Army Mission Command Strategy (AMCS).
- Support strategic working groups and research that develops or shapes the future of MC, ULO, or EAB combined arms and develop supporting products as appropriate.
- Assess MC DOTMLPF plans and solutions to insure they account for an effective balance between the art and science of MC.
- Develop, integrate, and evaluate MC training solutions for use across the institutional, operational and self-development domains.
- Execute designated MC functional training—currently MC Digital Master Gunner (DMG) Courses
- Our efforts enable the Army to optimize its human potential by developing agile, adaptive, competent, and committed Army leaders who have internalized the MC Philosophy, commanders and staffs who have mastered MC WfF tasks, and units that effectively exercise MC in the conduct of ULO.
You might also like
Face Painting Stencil - StencilEyes Peanut Curve - Various Accents
Home (ShowOffs Body Art)