Illuminated Mil Dot Rifle Scopes
- Rifle scope
- 4-16x magnification
- 56mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/8 MOA (1/8" click value @ 100 yds)
- Etched-glass mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing*)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 24.4 ft to 6.8 ft field of view @ 100 yds
- 3.2" to 3" eye relief
- 14mm to 3.5mm exit pupil
- 27.4 oz.
- 16.10" long
- Includes Twist-Lock See-Thru Weaver/Picatinny rings, 1 CR2032 lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, mil-dot chart, owner's manual and cleaning cloth
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Side wheel adjustable turret (SWAT)
- Integral sunshade
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the mil-dot reticle will be black.
Do you hunt? Shoot field target? Plink? Eliminate pesky garden varmints? This is the scope for you! What an incredible bargain. From the emerald coating on the lens to the illumination options, this scope really delivers the goods for any type of shooting discipline.
This UTG scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
You might also like
BESTEK® Optics Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24X50mm AOEG Red/Green Illuminated Mil-dot Reticle Crosshair Gun Scope with Ring Mounts and Lens Cover Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green)