Using a Mil-Dot Scopes Air Rifle
- Rifle scope
- 3-9x magnification
- 40mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 5 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 34.5 ft to 11.5 ft field of view
- 3.9" to 3.2" eye relief
- 13mm to 4.5mm exit pupil
- 21.1 oz.
- 12.60" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 3V lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, hex screw & Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination, the reticle will be black.
While other manufacturers promise quality at a budget price, Leapers seems to do it all the time. This True Hunter scope is bound to become one of your favorites, and you're going to buy several of them. Hunting, plinking, shooting spinners and even hunter class field target will be that much more enjoyable when you've mounted this clear, sharp scope on your rifle. Don't limit yourself to airguns, though. This scope can also take whatever your firearms can dish out!
If you need a different mount, click the "Need a mount?" tab. Note that the 1-piece RWS Lockdown mount does not fit this compact scope tube.
You might also like
Aim Sports 4X32 Compact Mil-Dot Scope with Rings
Sports (AIM SPORTS)